- I think the macro "subspace" has been replaced by the "Navigation" macro in the last release of space navigation. How do I replace the old with the new macro? OR
- I get the message Unknown macro: 'subspaces'
With version 3.1 we brought the most used macro back: Subspaces. But now it is called "Navigation".
Since Confluence offers built-in methods to search the current space the macro "subspaces-quicksearch" is not part of SubSpace Navigation for Confluence. To remove this macro at every page do the following:
- Find all pages where the Subspace Quicksearch Macros are used
- enter in the Confluence search box: macroName: subspaces-quicksearch*
- edit the pages and remove the macro "subspaces-quicksearch"
In order to replace the outdated "subspace" macro with the new "Navigation" macro you need to do:
- find all pages where the former "Subspace" Macros are used
- enter in the Confluence search box: macroName: subspaces*
- edit the pages and remove the old macro "subspaces"
- add the new macro "Navigation"
- set the parameter "Start element" to the current space