1) What does a new SharePoint Connector for Confluence license cost?
We believe the SharePoint Connector for Confluence licensing scheme is simple, upfront and equitable. Our software licenses entitle you to perpetual use, and include 12 months maintenance (updates/support) commencing from the date of purchase. Renewing maintenance is entirely optional.
2) How much is it to renew my SharePoint Connector for Confluence software maintenance?
All non-free licenses come with 12 months of software maintenance (support and product updates). Beyond this initial 12 month period, you may renew your software maintenance for a further 12 months at our discounted renewal prices.
Maintenance renewals commence from the expiration of your active maintenance period, regardless of when the maintenance renewal is purchased. If you intend to renew, we recommend renewing at least 30 days before expiration.
3) What is the cost to upgrade my SharePoint Connector for Confluence license to a higher user tier?
You will be pleased to know that you can upgrade your SharePoint Connector for Confluence license at any time. The upgrade process is very simple, and all your data is preserved. Upgrades include 12 months of software maintenance commencing from the date payment is processed. This will override any existing maintenance period. In order to upgrade your license you can request a quote via the Atlassian marketplace or get in direct contact with us at Communardo.
4) How to request a quote?
Requesting an obligation-free quote is easy! You will just need to submit your request through the Atlassian Store. In the final step check "Get a Quote" and click submit. Only quotes submitted though our online form are considered valid, screen prints of the shopping cart is not the same as a quote.
5) Does the SharePoint Connector for Confluence license have to match my Confluence Server license?
SharePoint Connector for Confluence is an add-on for Atlassian Confluence. The SharePoint Connector for Confluence license type and user count must match that of the Confluence Server license it is being used with. For instance, a 25 User Commercial Confluence Server license will require a 25 User Commercial SharePoint Connector for Confluence license. This also means if the Confluence Server license is upgraded then the SharePoint Connector for Confluence license will require upgrading to be compatiable with the upgraded Confluence Server license.
6) How is the SharePoint Connector for Confluence licensed?
A SharePoint Connector for Confluence commercial/academic license entitles you to:
- Deploy a single instance of SharePoint Connector for Confluence in a production environment on 1 server accessible by the number of users licensed
- Unlimited pages, spaces and comments
- Perpetual SharePoint Connector for Confluence use
- Software maintenance for 12 months - including all updates and online support
An academic license is available for qualified educational and academic institutions (learn more).
- No labels