The "Confluence Horizontal Scollbar" extension provides the possiblity to scroll content (e.g. with large images and tables) in horizontal direction.
- Add a scrollbar for pages and blogposts at the bottom of window
- scrollbar is only visible if content is large enough for scrolling
- div elements in content container will be styled with "overflow: visible" to prevent autoscolling of every large table or image
- Support for a wide range of Confluence versions
- Usable with Confluence "Default Theme" and "Easy Reader Theme" and maybe others too
- Compatible to other Extensions inter alia
The following screenshots comparision shows the same page with and without activated "Confluence Horizontal Scollbar" extension. The example page has some text, an image in orginal size and a large table.
without "Confluence Horizontal Scollbar" extension
with "Confluence Horizontal Scollbar" extension
There are three properties for this extension to customize.
|Property name||Default Value||Description|
The selector of content container with elements to scroll in horizontal direction
|contentContainerParentSelector||#content||The selector of parent from content container|
|hScrollIdentifier||cute-hscroll||The identifier of scollbar in DOM|
Download and Compatibility
|Version||Date||Compatibility with Confluence||Download||Comments|
property default values for Confluence "Default Theme" and "Easy Reader Theme"
change property values for Confluence "Default Theme" and "Easy Reader Theme"
The extension has been tested for the Confluence "Default Theme" and "Easy Reader Theme".