You can request a trial (also called "evaluation") license by following the steps below.
Please note that the steps describe the licensing for versions 1.9.8 and higher. (See version history in the Atlassian Marketplace.)
If you already installed the Confluence part of the add-on
- Go to the add-on page in the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click button "Try it free" at the top right.
- When you have completed the steps, go to the Confluence Administration > Manage add-ons and open the SharePoint Connector for Confluence add-on.
- Paste the license in the license field.
If you have not yet installed the Confluence part
- Go to the Confluence Administration > Find new add-ons.
- Search for SharePoint Connector for Confluence.
- Click the Free Trial button next to the correct search result.
- Complete the next steps.
You can find further details on the installation and configuration of the add-on in the documentation: SharePoint Connector for Confluence