By default there is no export/import feature available for the "SubSpace Navigation for Confluence" app.
There are two technical ways as a workaround.
- Use the same Request which subspace is using to store its navigation
- You need to be logged in as an administrator in order to send this request.
- The request url is "/rest/communardo/subspace/latest/admin/navigation".
- It will be send as an PUT request.
- The payload of this request contains the actual navigation data which is a json object.
- Use the browser Tools to see what subspace is sending during the navigation save.
Move the data from the database directly
Please create a backup before any data base change to prevent data loss.
We store the navigation json data in the table bandana by using the key
To read the navigation you could use this SELECT
- If you put the data into the target system please shutdown the system first which will otherwise lead to weird side effects because Confluence is doing a lot of caching here